PRELEX provides an alternative to LASIK laser vision correction and other refractive surgical procedures.
- A multifocal intraocular lens (IOL) is used to correct vision for both near and distance.
- PRELEX corrects vision by replacing the eye's natural lens with a multifocal, intraocular lens of the appropriate power for a given eye length and corneal curvature.
- The new multifocal lens implant creates a new visual system inside the eye.
- This provides the focusing power to see near, intermediate and far images with minimal dependence on corrective lenses.
- There is no “training” or learning process. The lens acts like your natural lens and restores your vision to that of your youth.
Learn more about PRELEX by watching the video below.